Wahroonga Public School logo

Wahroonga Public School

Wahroonga Public School

We're all Wahroonga Proud

Telephone02 9489 3086



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

Boundaries for Wahroonga Public School Catchment Area

  • To the North: All Wahroonga North to the Kuring-gai Chase National Park

  • To the West: The Wahroonga/Newcastle Expressway

  • To the South: The railway line (NOT THE HIGHWAY) to Turramurra Station then highway to Kuring-gai Ave right into Boomerang then left at Bobbin Head Road (only the left hand side of Bobbin Head Rd between Boomerang & Burns Road

  • To the East: The Wahroonga side of Bobbin Head Road between Boomerang and Burns Road, left-hand side of Burns Road between Bobbin Head and Lovers Leap Jump Creek Reserve

Useful Links

Streets in Area

Check to see if you reside in the school's catchment zone.

Out of Area Application (pdf 204 KB)

Required if you are seeking enrolment and you do not live within the catchment zone.

Online Enrolment
(preferred method)
Print Enrolment Form
(pdf 5867 KB)

Scripture Preference Form (pdf 69 KB) 

Online is the preferred method for all enrolments.

Please complete scripture preference form and submit with your enrolment form. It is also attached with the enrolment form file.


How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.